Canon PIXMA G4210 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G4210 Driver Download
Download <<<— IJ Start Canon PIXMA G4210 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10 (32bit, Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit))
Download <<<— IJ Start Canon PIXMA G4210 series MP Drivers (Windows 10 (32bit, Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit))
Download <<<— IJ Printer Driver for Linux x32, Linux x64 (Debian Packagearchive)
Download <<<— IJ Printer Driver Linux x32, Linux x64 (rpm Packagearchive)
Download <<<— IJ Printer Driver Linux x32, Linux x64 (Source file)
Download <<<— ScanGear MP Linux x32, Linux x64 (Debian Packagearchive)
Download <<<— ScanGear MP Linux x32, Linux x64 (rpm Packagearchive)
Download <<<— ScanGear MP fLinux x32, Linux x64 (Source file)
Canon PIXMA G4210 Driver Download– The Canon PIXMA G4210 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One inkjet printer uses an integrated ink tank system that makes refills simpler and provides 7000 color prints 6000 black astounding on a set of fresh ink bottles. Also, this model comes with a complete ink set as well as a pair of additional black ink bottles to get another 12,000 black print. The crystal clear ink Reservoir is easy to see, as it is placed on the G4210 front so you can make sure you never run out. That, of course, not all of these wireless capable all-in-one can do as packaged in printing, scanning, copying, and fax functions are impressive as well.
For printing, PIXMA G4210 uses a reliable inkjet system with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi that will give you sharp text and clear images. This system can also work quickly, with a speed value of 8.8 IPM black and 5 IPM in color. Users can also easily create unlimited photos and work with a variety of standard media sizes from 4 x 6 “to 8.5 x 14 “. Using a 100 sheet back tray, the user will even be able to work with more specialized media from 2.2 x 3.5 “Up to 8.5 x 26.6 ” in size. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity alongside USB 2.0 furthers the potential for printers by supporting a variety of Mobile printing protocols, including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and Canon’s own PRINT app.
Scanning, copying and faxing is possible due to the implementation of flatbed and 20-sheet automatic document feeder. This Media support up to 8.5 x 11.7 “and 8.5 x 14 “, respectively, and operates at an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi for sharp and detailed images. Users can also enjoy interpolation of up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi to create files with the highest level of detail possible.
PIXMA G4210 Print
- MegaTank Integrated ink tank system removes the cartridge and holds enough ink for up to 6000 black and 7000 color prints. It even comes with a complete ink set as well as two extra black ink bottles, enough for 12,000 other black prints. This amount of ink is equivalent to dozens of standard cartridges and clear reservoirs and mounted in front make it easy to see when you run out. In addition, the ink delivery system is airtight, preventing ink from drying.
- A print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi is used to create crisp and clear black documents, full-color detailed images.
- Available print speeds of up to 8.8 IPM black and 5 IPM in color.
- Borderless printing is available up to 8.5 x 11 “.
- Mobile printing support includes Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria printing devices, and Canon PRINT applications.
PIXMA G4210 Scan
- Both flatbed and automatic document feeders are available for scanning documents up to 8.5 x 11.7 “and 8.5 x 14 “, respectively.
- A contact Image Sensor (CIS) provides an optical scan resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi, which can be interpolated up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- This scanner has a maximum color depth of 48-bit internal and 24-bit external.
- TWAIN, WIA, and ICA drivers are available.
- The scan feature includes auto scan mode, document removal reminder, network scan, wireless scan, scan to Canon PRINT app, and save to PC.
PIXMA G4210 Copy
- This print offers the first copy time of only 24 seconds.
- Up to 99 copies can be produced at a time.
- Users can reduce or enlarge copies from 25-400%.
- Copying features include 4-on-1/2-on-1 copy, automatic exposure copy, borderless copy, collated copy, copy job booking, document deletion reminder, Fit-to-page copy, photocopy of frame eraser, copy of ID card, Programmatic copying ratios, and standard copies.
PIXMA G4210 Fax
- A Super G3 color fax modem with a speed of 33.6 Kbps is present for sending documents.
- Transmission speeds are possible up to 3 seconds per page in black and 60 seconds per page in color.
PIXMA G4210 General
- A 100-sheet tray is available for general Media handling and can support standard media sizes of 4 x 6 “, 5 x 5 “, 5 x 7 “, 8 x 10 “, letter, Law, and US #10 envelopes as well as custom sizes from 2.2 x 3.5 “to 8.5 x 26.6 “.
- ADF 20 sheets are available for copying or batch scanning.
- The Printer is equipped with a dot-matrix LCD as well as the number pad and other buttons to check status and change settings.
- The Auto Power on/off function will help reduce ENERGY STAR certified power consumption and printers.
- Silent Mode is available for use in noise-sensitive environments.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and USB 2.0 connectivity.